Reliable. Hard-working. Focused.
It’s who we are as CSU Rams. It’s not only knowing what to do to “stop the spread.”
It’s figuring out how to make the most of our time together and take care of one another at the same time.
- What should I do if I get sick or think I’ve been exposed?
- How and where do I get tested?
- How is CSU notified when students, faculty or staff are positive for COVID-19?
- Contact tracing explained
- If an employee has been exposed or has had COVID-19, when can they return to work? When can a student return to in-classroom experiences?
- Where can I get a flu shot?
Cases at a glance:
New Cases per Day
Complete Daily health CHECKER
Stay home when you are sick
Wear a mask or face covering
Physically distance from others
Wash your hands frequently
disinfect WORK, learning and research spaces frequently
AVOID crowds and large gatherings
Work remotely when possible
Cover your cough
Do not go into a crowded restroom