Faculty and staff may access the Employee Assistance Program for free, confidential referrals to a number of resources including COVID-19 specific support.
The CARE program is a CSU resource that connects employees with a directory and hands-on guidance to social services and health services resources including resources for those with financial insecurity.
International students and scholars Frequently Asked Questions
Keep Working is resource to support routine work or academic function.
The Institute for Learning and Teaching helps students, faculty, and staff use research-based learning and teaching methods to support academic achievement, equity, and post-graduation success for all CSU students.
Keep Teaching has curated tips, resources, and information to help you keep teaching as we all adapt to new circumstances, including designing effective online and hybrid courses.
Resources related to COVID-19
Human Resources COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions regarding working arrangements
Office of Equal Opportunity COVID-19 guidance including public health exemption process for employees
- May 16: Pandemic Preparedness Team public health update
- Pandemic Preparedness Team broad guidance for all Summer and Fall 2021 activities
- March 30: Public health update as we near the end of the semester
- How saliva screening samples are processed
- It’s OK not to be OK: mental health resources