Jan 15: Spring Semester Info Town Hall Session Planned
Colorado State University will host a Town Hall for the university community on Friday, Jan. 15, to provide updates and answer questions about the Spring 2021 semester at CSU.
The Spring 2021 at CSU session will be hosted online via Zoom, from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Members of the CSU community can register and access the Zoom link. The session will also be recorded and captioned for later viewing and posted on the COVID website.
Topics will include testing protocols, the Spring 2021 academic schedule, university operations and new and ongoing COVID resources for students, faculty and staff. We will also share all that we know at this time about the COVID vaccine; read more on that topic.
Panelists for the session will include:
- Marc Barker, Assistant Vice President for Safety and Risk Services and Co-Chair of the CSU Pandemic Preparedness Team
- Mike Hooker (moderator): Director of Media Relations and Denver Outreach
- Blanche Hughes, Vice President for Student Affairs
- Kelly Long, Vice Provost for Undergraduate Affairs
- Lori Lynn, Executive Director of CSU Health Network and Co-Chair of the CSU Pandemic Preparedness Team
- Joyce McConnell, President
- Mary Pedersen, Provost and Executive Vice President