CSU’s Public Health Office is staffed by trained public health professionals who can provide guidance to individuals about COVID-19.
- Screening and testing results
- Isolation and quarantine
- Assessing potential exposure risks
- Interviewing individuals with COVID-19 to determine close contacts
- Coordination with Larimer County and Colorado public health offices
- Implementing Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 public health measures and guidance
- Coordinate with Pandemic Preparedness Team operations on public health needs
The CSU Public Health Office is open from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9 a.m. – noon on Saturday. The office can be reached at 970-491-4600.
The office is closed on University holidays and may have reduced hours during University breaks. Hours are recorded on the office voicemail.
Report concerns about symptoms, positive tests or possible exposures through the COVID Reporter to reach the public health office.