CSU’s Public Health Office is staffed by trained public health professionals who can provide guidance to individuals about COVID-19.
- Screening and testing results
- Isolation and quarantine
- Assessing potential exposure risks
- Interviewing individuals with COVID-19 to determine close contacts
- Coordination with Larimer County and Colorado public health offices
- Implementing Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 public health measures and guidance
- Coordinate with Pandemic Preparedness Team operations on public health needs
The CSU Public Health Office is open from 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Report concerns about symptoms or possible exposures through the COVID Reporter to reach the public health office.