CSU Facilities Management
- Custodial crews clean and disinfect university spaces daily and commonly touched surfaces more frequently following procedures and using disinfectants endorsed by the Centers for Disease Control.
- More information about Facilities Management Cleaning Protocols
CSU faculty, staff and students
- Every Ram must clean when they arrive and depart from a personal space.
- Disinfecting and cleaning supplies are provided for faculty, staff and students to clean academic and laboratory workspaces, desks, tables, etc.
- Faculty and staff: This includes cleaning your work station, doorknobs, copiers, service counters, microwaves, and other commonly touched work-related surfaces.
- Students: This includes cleaning your desk and chair in classrooms, and other areas such as your study cubicle in an academic building or the library when you arrive and leave. Students who live in a residence hall should disinfect rooms and suite bathrooms frequently.