- Elevators can be used if physical distancing is maintained and riders wear masks.
- Avoid touching the buttons with your hand and use your elbow or other object to press the button.
- Don’t enter a crowded elevator. If the elevator is small and can’t accommodate 6 feet of distance among all riders, wait for the next elevator.
- Avoid speaking while on the elevator
- Riders should not face each other when possible.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands after using an elevator (if you touched any elevator surfaces.)
- Avoid waiting for a stall inside restroom if all of the stalls are occupied. Instead, wait outside the restroom until someone exits.
- While in a restroom, occupants must wear a mask and minimize time spent in the restroom.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water and use a paper towel to open the door when leaving.
- When possible, bring a personal water bottle and refill it at fountain refill stations instead of drinking directly from fountains.
- Avoid touching levers with your hand when possible and disinfect the mouthpiece prior to use, if needed.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands after using a drinking fountain (if you touched any drinking fountain surfaces.)