COVID-19 vaccine clinics dates and times
There are no on-campus COVID vaccine clinics scheduled at this time. Many grocery store pharmacies are offering free COVID-19 vaccines without an appointment. This includes most King Soopers, Walgreens, Costco, Safeway, and Walmart pharmacies. Appointments are also available through the Larimer County Health Department.
Transportation to and from your vaccine appointment is available. Please contact the provider you will be seeing for your vaccine appointment to connect with available transportation services.
- Larimer County vaccine clinics – open to general public
- VaccineFinder – search by zip code to find local pharmacies and vaccine providers with appointment availability
- List of all COVID-19 vaccine providers in Larimer County – scroll down and click “Providers” tab.
Why get a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Data show COVID-19 vaccines are extremely effective in protecting fully vaccinated people from severe illness, hospitalization, and death due to the virus, including variants.
- Millions of people, including thousands of CSU students and employees, have received a COVID-19 vaccine, under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history.
- Those who are not fully vaccinated are required to screen twice a week.
- If you are not fully vaccinated and get exposed to a confirmed COVID-19 case, you will be required to quarantine. This could result in you missing class, work, and social events, and may require you to temporarily relocate to another residence.