On-campus vaccine clinics dates and times
Larimer County is hosting on-campus vaccine clinics at Moby Arena in August 2021. If you still need to get your COVID-19 vaccine, we strongly encourage you to make an appointment for one of the following dates:
- Wednesday, August 4
- Thursday, August 19
- Friday, August 20
Why get a COVID vaccine?
- Data show COVID-19 vaccines are extremely effective in protecting fully vaccinated people from catching and spreading the virus, including variants.
- Millions of people have received a COVID-19 vaccine, including thousands of CSU students and employees, under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history.
- Those who are not vaccinated may be required to take public health precautions.
- If you are not fully vaccinated and get exposed to a confirmed COVID-19 case, you will be required to quarantine. This could result in you missing class, work, and social events, and may require you to temporarily relocate to another residence.
How to make an appointment
- Go the Larimer County vaccine clinic registration page: https://larimerhealth.secure.force.com/Vaccine/Vaccine_Registration_Private
- Select English or Spanish to proceed.
- Enter the following Pre-Registration ID#: CSUS@fe
- Select “Search for Event” to view available on-campus appointments at Moby Arena.
- Select your preferred date.
- Select your preferred time and vaccine brand. Note that J&J (Janssen/Johnson & Johnson) is a one-dose vaccine, and Moderna is a two-dose vaccine that will require you to return for your second dose four weeks later.
- Complete the online registration form. If you are an out-of-state or international student, use your CSU/Fort Collins address when registering.
- Select “Save and Continue” to confirm your appointment.
Are you already fully vaccinated? Learn more about how to upload your COVID-19 records at https://covid.colostate.edu/kb/vaccinations-for-csu-faculty-staff-and-students/.
Do you need a different vaccine appointment? Visit the Larimer County COVID-19 Vaccine page for a list of vaccine providers in northern Colorado, or go to VaccineFinder to find a location anywhere in the U.S.