What if I have a medical condition that makes me vulnerable to COVID-19 complications?

Estimated reading time: < 1 min


  • To request reasonable accommodations due to medical issues or disabilities, contact CSU’s Student Disability Center.
  • Students can also connect with their advisors to explore changing their courses to an online format.
  • Other options are to work with the department chair to find substitute classes that will fulfill degree requirements or enroll in online classes through CSU Online or CSU Global.


Employees should contact Human Resources and the Office of Equal Opportunity for information about how to seek  reasonable accommodations regarding COVID-19.


Because public health guidance continues to evolve and legislation regarding COVID impacts to the workforce changes, please contact Human Resources for information about accommodations regarding COVID-19.