During this time of COVID-19, we are strongly discouraging visitors to CSU campuses or university grounds because we are committed to protecting their health and the health of our CSU community.
- If a person is visiting for professional reasons, they should first try to complete their business remotely. (Guest lecturer, remote meetings, etc.)
- If a person is visiting for a required reason, they should follow their own organization’s public health tracking or daily monitoring process. If their organization does not have a policy or process in place, please adhere to the following:
- Stay home if you’re sick, have any COVID-19 symptoms, suspect you have been exposed or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- All visitors are required to follow university, county and state public health requirements.
What about the Symptom Reporter?
- Visitors should not complete the Symptom Reporter.
- If a visitor experiences symptoms within ten days after a visit to a university campus, they should call CSU Public Health at (970)491-4600 immediately.