All students and employees are expected and required report any COVID-19 symptoms as soon as they experience them, even on days they do not plan to report to a campus.
Students and employees are also required to notify the CSU Public Health Office of potential exposures or positive tests, even if they are not coming to a campus.
The Symptom Reporter and COVID-19 Notification is your place to alert the university that you have symptoms, exposure or a positive test, even if you are not scheduled to work or for classes.
- Experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, which include new loss of ability to taste or smell, fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, and other flu-like symptoms
- Have been tested for COVID-19 and the results were positive
- Are in the process of being tested
- Are living with a COVID-19 positive person
- If you believe you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19