November update: Pandemic Preparedness Team broad guidance for remainder of 2021-22 academic year
On Nov. 16, the Pandemic Preparedness Team provided this simplified chart showing guidance for all university activities through the rest of the 2021-22 academic year. The chart does not reflect any changes since August.
- This information should be used by all units, divisions and colleges to empower them to make informed decisions for all activities, ranging from returning employees to campuses, to planning events and activities.
- The Pandemic Preparedness Team’s decisions may change, based on the ever-evolving nature of the pandemic.
- To provide your vaccine status to the university or declare an exemption, visit the vaccine page.
- For information about twice weekly screening requirements and to schedule mandatory screenings, see the screening page.
- There is no longer a need to submit applications to the Pandemic Preparedness Team or request permission for university activities, other than what is noted below.
- Human Resources offers guidance regarding on-boarding faculty and staff who have been working remotely back to work sites. For this information, visit the HR Reuniting Campus website.
- Leaders should partner with their teams to discuss opportunities for acceptable flexibility, within university policy and guidelines. For information for supervisors and employees regarding working on campuses, please visit this resource from Human Resources.